'I can resist anything but temptation' Oscar Wilde

The blog of a cinnamon-addict, photographer and dancer.



Friday, September 3, 2010

The Paintball Academy photoshoot

Since lately I've dealt with nothing but photography, I thought I could keep a record of my work. So, here are some shots from an older photoshoot. I promise to update new photos from all the shoots I take part in.


Date: 12 August 2010

Location: The Paintball Academy, Pipera, Bucharest

Photo session with: Petru


Setting:


Outcomings:




Some photos from behind the scene:



You can find more photos from the shoot on my deviantArt profile and on my Flickr profile

and more backstage shots on my Facebook profile.



Next: 09.08.2010 photoshoot

2 comments:

Suflet naiv said...

Awww, lovely shots. Look what i found http://shantaycinnamon.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2axmbk

Mia Cinnamon said...

da, e mai veche :) si scarboasaaaa, urasc melcii ;))