'I can resist anything but temptation' Oscar Wilde

The blog of a cinnamon-addict, photographer and dancer.



Thursday, November 4, 2010

Everybody needs some time on their own...

'Cause nothin' lasts forever
 
And we both know hearts can change
 
And it's hard to hold a candle
 
  In the cold November rain...
 
We've been through this such a long long time
 
Just tryin' to kill the pain
 
But lovers always come and lovers always go
 
An no one's really sure who's lettin' go today
 
Walking away
 
If we could take the time to lay it on the line
 
I could rest my head
 
Just knowin' that you were mine
 
All mine
 
So if you want to love me
 
then darlin' don't refrain
 
Or I'll just end up walkin'
 
  In the cold November rain...


Sometimes I need some time...on my own

Sometimes I need some time...all alone
 
Everybody needs some time...on their own
 
  Don't you know you need some time...all alone...

No comments: